HOW TO - STUD SWAGGER
- Liner Brush
- Dotting Tool
- Apply one thin coat of Maxus Base Coat.
- Apply two thin even coats of Adored, allow to dry.
- Dip the liner brush into Inspired, paint the outline of a square and fill in.
- Apply a thin coat of the Base ( For this step you can use dotting tool, in case if you do not have the tool to pick up embellishment. Make sure the beads are face up, so when you pick them up you can place them directly on the nail). Dip the tip of the dotting tool into the Base coat, pick up the embellishment and place it on the nail in the desired location.
- Finish with a layer of Maxus Top Coat.