Fun nail art designs have really come into their own recently. Celebs are always flashing some fancy new look. Plus let's face it they are the perfect accessory for all the holiday parties that you will be attending between now and the new year. There are many complicated looks out there but nothing says fun, fresh and feminine quite like polka dots. Though the idea of doing this yourself might seem intimidating nail designer and owner Hiroko Fujikawa of the Mars the Salon in West Hollywood has put together a quick how-to that will make you the belle of the ball at any event this season.
1) First file nails into a "V" shape. Then wash and dry hands.
2) Then apply a clear base coat such as Maxus, which is strengthening as well.
3) Now draw a "V" curved line on the tip with black nail polish such as Wet n Wild inBlack Creme.
4) Apply a gold glitter nail polish like Rock at the Top by Essie on the bottom of the thumb.
5) Now draw a "V' curved line on the tip of the index finger using Wild White Ways by Essence.
6) Between the white lines draw a "V" and fill with the gold glitter nail polish between the white and black lines.
7) Draw a "V" curved line on the tip of the middle finger, and draw polka Dots between the lines.
8) Draw a "V" curved line on the ring finger with a black nail polish and draw a reverse "V" line between the black lines with the white nail polish
9) Apply a gold glitter nail polish between the white lines.
10) Draw curved "V" lines on the tip of pinky finger.
11) Draw a "V" line with a gold glitter nail polish on the bottom of the pinky finger.